As a Coleman Associate Relationship Manager, you will be principally responsible for growing revenue and market share across a book of business. You will be responsible for fostering deep relationships with external and internal stakeholders; seeking business development through current & prior end users; and identifying new customers that have never previously worked with Coleman. You will be able to articulate Coleman’s suite of services including Core 1:1 Expert Network Calls, Surveys, Hosted Events, Coleman ERM and our Global Network. In this role, you will partner closely with the Client Operations Manager to ensure seamless communication with the client, a smooth transition of new wins through to operational fulfilment, and overall exceptional stakeholder management.
New Business (Expanding active user base)
- Initiate, develop and close new business development opportunities within a book of business primarily in North America but also pursuing global opportunities where possible, through prospecting and lead generation to maximize revenue
- Map organizational charts of prospect organizations to identify new business leads, decision makers and key relationship managers
- Conduct In-person and over the phone meetings with potential new users
- Manage inbound leads to properly qualify prospects and actively engage in outreach
- Ability to think globally, while acting locally
Business Development (cross-selling & up-selling within existing user base)
- In conjunction with Client Operations Managers, create detailed client maps of current and potential end users to identify additional sales opportunities
- Develop business development plans for the Account(s) managed
- In-person and over the phone meetings with current and past users
- Provide relevant feedback & recommendations to appropriate business teams on prospects and customer perceptions of Coleman, along with ongoing competitive intelligence and market trends
- Increase core project submission by 10% per quarter
- Increase survey project submission by 10% per quarter
- Complete a minimum of 1 sales training session per month
- Initiate a minimum of 1 outreach campaign per month via sales enablement tool, Outreach.io, with multiple steps including a minimum of 50 current or past users per campaign
- Track all sales related activity through sales enablement tools/CRM including:
- Outbound calls
- Client meetings
- Electronic communications
- Own the development of commercial proposals, propositions and quotes that initiate new, extended or changed service delivery to customers
- Work with Marketing Department to plan and oversee marketing activities including; development of new collateral, identification of target users, distribution of Coleman merchandise
- Ensure coordination with all geographies to ensure a unified approach to client management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related proven sales experience
- A self-starter with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally both internally and externally
- Sales focused, persistent and intellectually curious
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Financial services background helpful, but not required
- Proven success record in NBD/Sales
Why Join Us?
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman!
We know that our employees are our most valuable asset, and they make Coleman a vibrant and innovative place to work. As such, we strive to ensure the happiness and health of our employees. At our US locations, we offer a variety of perks, including a generous PTO package, free and/or subsidized fitness centers, corporate sports leagues, stocked break rooms, team outings, and other office celebrations throughout the year. Additionally, Coleman covers 90% of medical premiums, with medical coverage available on your first day of employment, along with your eligibility to enroll in our 401(K) plan with a company match!
We believe in fostering the personal and professional development of our employees, and strongly believe in our talents’ potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company's standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.