Recruiter – High-Volume Talent Acquisition
Coleman Research is a leading global expert network and primary research company serving investment management firms, management consultancies, hedge funds, mutual funds, and private equity firms with their due diligence processes. Our network of roughly 250,000 professionals provides expertise and insights on industries ranging from healthcare to technology to retail and beyond. We connect clients and experts via phone and in-person consultations, conference events, custom surveys and moderated roundtable events. Headquartered in the heart of New York City, with additional offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Raleigh, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, our 200+ employees collaborate across the globe to meet our client needs.
Coleman Research is currently looking for a Recruiter to support our Human Resources team.
This is a remote position that will work closely with our Human Resources team to support our high-volume hiring initiatives and business growth needs.
- As a part of the HR team, actively participate in our recruiting strategies to meet an aggressive timeline to fill open positions
- Source both active and passive candidates at an accelerated pace using online tools, community groups and job boards to further our talent search efforts
- Assist with college and university recruiting efforts
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit and help discover interest
- Coordinate and schedule virtual or phone interviews with hiring managers and interview teams
- At least 6 months of prior talent acquisition experience, either within an HR department or with a recruiting agency
- High-volume staffing preferred
- Team player passionate about finding great talent
- Experience with Greenhouse or an applicable ATS
- Experience sourcing with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- A natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many job postings at the same time
- Strong time management/organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively from home
Why Join Us?
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman!
We believe in fostering the personal and professional development of our employees, and strongly believe in our talents’ potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company's standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.