Digital and Content Marketing Manager
Are you a B2B marketing ninja? Coleman Research is looking for a multi-talented digital marketing professional who is strategic, creative, and data-driven to take our Account-Based Marketing to the next level. We’re looking for a superstar with unique combination of left-brain/right-brain skills to conceive and manage all aspects of campaigns and projects that will grow Coleman’s presence in the market, support global sales teams, inform and elevate our clients, and improve customer acquisition through new channels. Experience marketing to sophisticated business professionals is a must, as is a passion for what you do. Financial services experience is preferred but all B2B marketing superstars are invited to apply. You’ll get bonus points for dazzling us with a cover letter that tells your story and why you would be a great fit in this role.
This position is a great opportunity to help shape our entire marketing operation, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, in a company that truly values its people. The Senior Marketing Manager will create new playbooks and programs driven by content marketing and automation. You’ll also manage projects with tight execution across the department. This is a very hands-on role in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will be a visual storyteller, a content creator, a project manager and strong collaborator, with a proven track record of syncing B2B marketing programs with sales outreach. You’ll also be a master of digital marketing platforms and technology, CRM and tools for content creation, database marketing and more who deeply immerses him/herself with the customer. You’ll also bring our story to life.
Location: Remote, but must be on the East Coast
- Conceive and launch new digital marketing tactics and programs to achieve marketing goals, e.g. using account-based marketing, marketing automation etc. Build, test and optimize a new playbook with LinkedIn, retargeting, email nurturing etc. to increase engagement with users (and increase their numbers)
- Create content to support sales and client management teams with product marketing, sales enablement tools etc.
- Write case studies, product sheets, blog posts + thought leadership content to elevate our brand etc.
- Work with designers to bring content to life in visually engaging ways
- Develop and manage reporting- provide customer insights and make recommendations to improve marketing performance (using data from CRM and various marketing platforms)
- Set-up and deploy email campaigns with Marketo
- Project management– manage the marketing calendar, and ensure it is synced with initiatives across the organization
- Help coordinate marketing and sales efforts with automation, workflows and processes (using Marketo, Terminus, CRM etc). E.g. LinkedIn automation, lead capture & follow-up.
- Ideally, elevate the company’s use of sales & marketing technology platforms, e.g. Outreach.io etc.
- Train sales teams on how to take advantage of sales enablement platforms, e.g. ABM webchat w/ Terminus integration, Bombora data
- Ensure sales & marketing tech stack is managed cohesively
- Scope out and manage the launch of new marketing and sales capabilities, with focus on current systems
- 5+ years of B2B experience – Account Based Marketing, sales enablement etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of marketing automation and ABM platforms with Marketo and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, Terminus and Hubspot are also preferred)
- Strong design and copywriting skills for email, social media and sales collateral
- Detail-oriented project management skills
- 3+ years of experience with InDesign and Illustrator. (Canva also preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with online advertising with LinkedIn, retargeting, SEM etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google tag manager. Comfort with PowerBI or other business intelligence platforms is a plus.
- Proven track record with stellar content creation and content marketing
- Visual storytelling with copy and design that provides insights and inspires action
- Financial services experience s preferred (Coleman’s clients include Hedge Funds, Private Equity firms etc.)
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Why Join Us?
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman!
We believe in fostering the personal and professional development of our employees, and strongly believe in our talents’ potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company's standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.