Coleman Research is a leading global expert network and primary research company serving investment management firms, management consultancies, hedge funds, mutual funds, and private equity firms with their due diligence processes. Our network of roughly 250,000 professionals provides expertise and insights on industries ranging from healthcare to technology to retail and beyond. We connect clients and experts via phone and in-person consultations, conference events, custom surveys and moderated round table events. Headquartered in the heart of New York City, with additional offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Raleigh, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, and Los Angeles (Culver City) our 200+ employees collaborate across the globe to meet our client needs.
We are currently seeking applicants to join our Client Management team in Los Angeles.
Associates identify and recruit the most relevant experts for our clients’ research projects as well as leverage our current network of C-suite executives and key opinion leaders for project fulfillment. As an Associate, you will be responsible for qualifying and assessing an expert’s fit for a project to ensure that we make the right expert match. You will be expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals. This is a great opportunity to utilize your skills to partner with our investment and consulting clients to help them make better business decisions.
* Conduct industry research to identify and recruit experts who match the needs of a client’s request
* Contact our existing consultants to vet them on industry-specific projects
* Work directly with our investment management and consulting clients to manage project expectations
* Contact professionals by way of cold-calling, email correspondence, industry and networking referrals, professional associations and other relationships
* Communicate the value of joining Coleman's network to industry professionals
* Work closely with management to ensure projects are prioritized and fulfilled in a timely manner
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 1-2 years of experience in sales, recruiting, management, or relevant experience
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work in a team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills and detail-oriented
* Foreign language skills are a plus, but not required (Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Scandinavian)
* Sales experience is a plus
Why Join Us?
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman!
We know that our employees are our most valuable asset, and they make Coleman a vibrant and innovative place to work. As such, we strive to ensure the happiness and health of our employees. At our US locations, we offer a variety of perks, including a generous PTO package, free and/or subsidized fitness centers, corporate sports leagues, stocked break rooms, team outings, and other office celebrations throughout the year. Additionally, Coleman covers 90% of medical premiums, with medical coverage available on your first day of employment, along with your eligibility to enroll in our 401(K) plan with a company match!
We believe in fostering the personal and professional development of our employees, and strongly believe in our talents’ potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company's standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.