Who we are
Coefficient is a VC-backed SaaS startup based in the SF Bay Area. We are building a remote-first company with a focus on hiring the best talent regardless of location. Our culture is centered around people who are smart, driven, curious and collaborative. We are embarking on a journey to unleash the power and flexibility of spreadsheets across all of the data in company systems. The founders are serial entrepreneurs whose last startup, Shopular, was backed by Y Combinator and Sequoia and acquired by Rakuten Ebates.
What we do
Coefficient provides a no-code solution that enables business teams to access their company data in real-time directly from their spreadsheets and make it actionable across the organization. Whether their data lives in business applications, databases, data warehouses, or business intelligence solutions, business users can easily work with this data without IT involvement.
Using Coefficient, business teams can be more effective with company data that’s connected, automated and performant in the most familiar and flexible analytics product – their spreadsheet. By meeting users where they are, companies can now reduce friction between IT and business teams to drive higher efficiency and growth.
We are looking for a talented individual who loves working with customers and solving problems in creative ways. This hire is the first on the team, and the right candidate will thrive in an uncertain and rapidly-changing environment.
Growth Associates at Coefficient will wear many hats, but they are firmly rooted in helping customers advance their usage of our product during the early stages of the customer journey. Part inside sales, part analyst, part success, but firmly jack-of-all-trades - the right candidate should have a ‘no job too small’ attitude about helping our customers have success on our product.
This hire is the founding hire for the team and the right candidate should be motivated and not daunted by that opportunity.
- Be the first point of contact for prospects and customers evaluating Coefficient
- Quickly identify, qualify, and follow up on inbound leads via email and phone
- Drive higher conversion rates and obsess over creative ways to increase efficacy of our trials
- Interact with dozens of customers a week at various points in the customer journey
- Become a product expert (and power user) of Coefficient with a strong ability to problem-solve in real-time
- Host 1:1 and bulk demo calls for prospects to walk them through our product and answer questions
- Come up with additional creative ways to deliver a best-in-class buying experience
- Document your findings and feedback in the appropriate tools, while sharing your experience with the broader company
- Provide support on additional sales projects as needed
- You have 2+ years of professional experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Highly proficient with spreadsheets and a strong desire to get your hands dirty on customer calls
- You are a world-class communicator across all mediums
- You have excellent organization skills and can effectively prioritize your work in a fast-paced environment
- You are analytically minded and love solving ambiguous problems
- You're self-motivated, hungry to learn and work both fast and smart
- You're passionate about using every touchpoint with a user to turn them into champions
- You love high-velocity sales cycles and have no problem keeping yourself organized while working on many opportunities at the same time
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Parental Leave
• 401K Plan
• Remote Work
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.