Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeEvent for campus recruitment and hackathons. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 67 countries, and has evaluated over 13 million engineers and counting
In order to do that we are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our growing Global Accounting team. You will perform daily, monthly, and annual accounting duties ensuring timely and accurate financial information in accordance with company policies.
What you will do.
- Be part of a fast growing, global technology company with offices in Poland, Germany, UK, and US
- Work within a pragmatic and diverse team environment
- Be a change agent and help getting the company ready for the next growth steps
- Accounts Receivable: Create invoices, manage client relationships, collections, deposits, and revenue recognition;
- Review the monthly AR aging reports and generate monthly customer statements;
- Work closely with the rev ops team to ensure sales invoicing is efficient and organized;
- Serve as subject matter expert for accounts payable, purchasing, accounts receivable functions, accounting system modules, and policies in the US;
- Ensure day-to-day tasks are completed in order to meet processing deadlines and close the calendar;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the accounting department.
We would love if you have.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with NetSuite a plus.
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word and others in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team player – able to work individually and as a team.
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance, and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
Benefits and Perks.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
We know that great work isn't done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.