Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeEvent for campus recruitment and hackathons. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 67 countries, and has evaluated over 13 million engineers and counting
We are looking for a Staff Product Manager to expand one of our fastest, globally-growing products. You will have full ownership of the problem space and product strategy. Our Staff Product Managers are analytical and data-driven individuals, who are responsible for building products end-to-end, focusing on discovering, analyzing, delivering and learning until our solutions are perfectly tailored to our customers' needs. We expect our Product Managers to have a hands-on mentality, natural enthusiasm and curiosity, “make things happen” attitude and excellent communication skills to influence a large number of stakeholders across the organization. The position involves taking these skills and experience and applying them to some of the most exciting and massive remote-first tech-hiring opportunities that exist on the market today.
What you will do
- Research and analyze the remote tech-hiring ecosystem, markets, competitive landscape and customers needs, challenges and requirements
- Conceptualize, define, deliver and optimize products, solutions and features, experiment, test their impact and iterate quickly to support Codility’s rapid growth
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across Codility, including engineering teams, design, other product teams, marketing and sales to determine which features to move forward and in what priority order and establish a clear product vision
- Assess new business opportunities, balancing Codility’s objectives with the goals of our customers, and develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult problems
- Strong data skills and proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
- Experience developing and launching products from discovery to delivery
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Entrepreneurial and analytical skills; effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Hands-on mentality
We would love it if you have
- B2B and SaaS experience
- Experience with products for engineers
- Hands-on experience with data tools – SQL, Python, R, or equivalent
How we behave
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance, and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
Benefits and Perks
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
We know that great work isn't done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.