Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
To do this, we are seeking an innovative Customer Success Manager. In this 12-month contract role, you will work with new and existing SMB and Mid-Market customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Codility tools and services. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Codility. Creative, energetic, and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted advisor and partner so companies stay and grow with Codility. You can easily manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
What you will do.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Codility’s SMB and Mid-Market customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and the recruiting technical assessment domain, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management, and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Codility a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on the identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Codility can better serve our business and enterprise customers
Who you are.
- You are an excellent communicator with a technical aptitude.
- You are a real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done!
- You love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users.
We would love if you.
- Have 2-3+ Years prior customer success/account management experience
- Having past experience working with engineering and/or talent acquisition teams is a big plus
- Are familiar with Customer Success Platforms, Salesforce, and service desk tools
- Are a self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.