Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Strategic Account Development Representative Team Lead for our team!
What you will do.
- Model SDR responsibilities as Lead SDR
- Ensure personal metrics and sales objectives met
- Fearlessly prospect via phone, email and social media to drive new business (Hunter)
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named Strategic accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- This individual contributor role reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones, and autonomy to allow you to own your success.
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing by providing feedback and input on prospect marketing campaigns
Team Lead Responsibilities
- Help with overall recruiting and hiring of new SDRs
- Be responsible for onboarding, training, and coaching SDRs
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Monitor and refine lead and ABM processes; continually optimize Outreach, SFDC and other selling tools to improve rep productivity
- Work with sales to optimize pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
- Oversee snippet, template, and sequence development/refinement for assigned team
- Work with various tools to develop target account and lead lists for SDRs
- Analyze data to identify trends and communicate appropriately to the marketing team and management
- Ensure compliance of SDR processes and productivity metrics
We would love it if you have.
- One to three years at a B2B organization in a Sales Development or Inside Sales role
- Thorough understanding and experience leveraging Account-based Sales Development strategies
- Building out target accounts
- Utilizing Intent data to prioritize and personalize
- Experience utilizing SalesLoft, LeadIQ, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Drift, Vidyard, Bombora
- Highly organized around metrics and able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated to generate pipeline
- Results-driven and able to work through rejection
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Proven success as a sales professional with an ability to lead the SDR team by example
- Passion for training, motivating, and coaching in a fast-growth environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills to use data to optimize processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HR and talent development is preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree in Leadership and Management is preferred
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.