Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
In order to do this, we are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to join our fast-growing team in EMEA and drive expansion opportunities of existing enterprise customers.
What you will do.
- Actively manage and engage ongoing with a portfolio of existing customers with full commercial management of these accounts including Renewing, Upselling & Cross-Selling these accounts to maximize the Annual Recurring Revenue.
- Develop strong multi-tiered relationships within your portfolio of existing customers including identifying and nurturing our champions as well as the technical and economic contacts.
- Actively seek and drive expansion opportunities of these existing customers which can happen either by selling new / additional products, increasing users / usage as well expanding the strategic use either to other teams, departments, business units, geographies and even related companies within the wider company group structure.
- Partner with colleagues in Customer Success, Support, Sales Engineering, Product, Marketing and/or the wider Sales teams to provide a seamless and world class customer experience.
- Manage the CRM (SalesForce) to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is recorded.
- Strategize and execute on delivering quota.
- Leverage your sales acumen during both customer-facing and virtual sales demos.
- Actively listen to customer's needs and provide them with a strong solution.
Who you are.
- You are passionate about solving problems for your Customers.
- You. are driven to find solutions for every challenge you encounter.
- You thrive in a tightly-knit team where team success gives you as much pride as your own.
We would love if you have.
- 5+ yrs sales experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- SAAS / Cloud / Subscription sales experience is preferred.
- Experience working with company employee size greater than 1,000 people
- Previous experience selling in the various countries within the EMEA region
- Passion for all things tech and recruitment.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- An inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.