Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Director of Professional Service to fuel our customers’ journey by tailoring Codility capabilities and expertise for our Enterprise and Strategic customers needs and drive the development and delivery of Codility’s valuable services.
What you will do.
- Build and deliver professional and managed services solutions for Codility’s enterprise clients - work with leadership, product, and io psychologists teams to establish a strategic roadmap to scale professional services, including new and updated services offerings, services packaging and pricing model, team ability requirements, project governance, and sales and delivery oversight.
- Design, build and lead the multidisciplinary professional services team, including defining the roles and operational model, hiring and mentoring the team members, building the playbook, and scaling the workflows.
- Set goals and make sure they are achieved - you will be responsible for the services practice, operational execution, forecast, and delivery against performance metrics and revenue goals. You will ensure team efficiency and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams: sales, customer success, customer support, product management, and engineering.
- Define and implement GTM strategy for beneficial services, make sure it is aligned with the company’s direction and be an active member of global CS and GTM leadership teams.
- Build new value for customers - work closely with our Enterprise & Strategic clients to scope requirements, explore solutions, and unlock new value by solving their strategic business and operational challenges.
- Build deep relationships with the client’s engineering teams to drive customers' loyalty towards Codility’s products and services.
We would love it if you have.
- You have demonstrated ability in developing and delivering professional/run services solutions for Enterprise clients in a SaaS company including building and leading a multidisciplinary team of impactful, hard-working customer-facing professionals in high growth environment
- Ability to analyze customer needs at both an enterprise level, as well as, at an individual customer level and translate it into valuable services solutions
- Excellent mentor, writing, discovery, and presentation skills
- Strong background of defining and completing key performance indicators and experience measuring progress against goals for time to value, resource utilization, and timely delivery
- Strong technical, program, and process leadership skills
- Build trust and rapport with cross-functional partners
- Hands-on software engineering background and ability to build solutions for engineers and engineering leaders.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.