Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Director of Sales Enablement to lead our Global Revenue Enablement team. This individual will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be responsible for executing on Codility’s sales enablement strategy. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting the build out and scaling of this capability within Codility, in partnership with cross functional teams within the organization, other key stakeholders, and our Executive Team.
What you will do.
- Develop and implement the enablement strategy that will serve as a key pillar in building an effective, efficient and functional cloud-first go-to-market organization that exceeds customer expectations
- Key focus areas include new hire onboarding, sales productivity, sales methodology, sales process, and skills development.
- Build and lead the team that will drive the enablement strategy, planning and delivery across sales, customer success and sales development functions
- Drive a quantifiable impact on growth, as measured by productivity, retention and time to ramp as appropriate
- Partner with go-to-market leadership to define sales curriculum strategy at Codility. Provide input to, and shape the delivery of live enablement programs globally - including in-person events and training programs across all customer-facing roles.
- Create and deliver best-in-class accessible courses, programs, content, and demo flows that helps our commercial teams perform their jobs better
- Own the planning of an annual global Revenue Kickoff; working cross-functionally with executives, leaders and the program manager to deliver an impactful event, increasing seller motivation, confidence and productivity
- Leverage data and insights to identify key learning opportunities and gaps
- Build a strong relationship with the sales team to empathize with the realities of their jobs, while be willing to challenge assumptions to help the sales organization grow
- Collaborate with Marketing on enabling commercial teams on product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience
- Develop expert knowledge of our products’ global buying audiences and their needs and act as a subject matter expert who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and product across marketing and sales functions
- Lead the sales communications strategy and delivery of regular events such as All Hands and regular communications to support awareness and adoption
- Within your first month, gain alignment with the leaders of Sales, Account Development, BDR, Customer Success and Marketing on their enablement requirements and confirm how you can help accelerate their success
- Within your third month, establish a regular cadence of enablement communications planning to ensure meaningful events and experiences, and have a strategy for the Sales Kickoff 2023
- Within your sixth month, develop a clear metrics dashboard and approach to evaluating consistently enablement program impact on the business
- Be fully committed to the development, organizational health, and performance of your direct reports. Be an expert in motivating, managing, and developing a team of high performing sales enablement professionals.
We would love it if you have.
- Deep experience in sales operations/enablement, learning and development, revenue enablement, sales, go-to-market, or similar
- The knowledge to build impactful programs through understanding people, process, communications and project management; using creative problem-solving in time-sensitive situations
- The ability to relate to the sales environment, extending the Codility culture and focus on customer outcomes to drive enablement programs and shape experiences
- The proven track record of creating experiences and events which lead to behavior change - resulting in improved retention, motivation and inspiration - and ultimately higher satisfaction and performance by employees
- Takes ownership, demonstrating passion, perseverance and urgency to hit goals.
- An execution mindset where you are happy to roll up your sleeves and do the work.
- Highly collaborative and empathetic with the ability to engage and influence others at executive and senior levels. Able to build trust, resilience and collaboration across stakeholder groups.
- Effectiveness in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment. Startup B2B experience is highly preferred. Sales experience or understanding of SAAS sales best practices, preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator.
- Familiarity with Codility sales stack including Salesloft, SalesForce, Gong, and Clari.
- Focused on impact, through enabling the success of others with a team mentality.
- An excellent communicator and lifetime learner with a growth mindset.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.