Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Director of Product Management for our Product Team. You are a first principles thinker that is able to challenge assumptions and preconceived notions in order to unlock innovation and new ideas. You do this through thoughtful inspection of current initiatives, pre-mortems of market dynamics, and coaching and fostering creativity in your team.
What you will do.
- Grow, nurture, and mature a remote-first Product Management team
- Recruit new talent into the organization that fits with our company values
- Coach and mentor executive-level customer presence within your team
- Engage with individual PMs and scrum teams on ensuring alignment towards the product vision
- Responsible for developing, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap
- Able to incorporate existing customer inputs and make prioritizations as determined by the business, consumer, and market needs in service to the company and product vision
- Able to engage extensively with customers in order to gain first-hand insight into the customers’ and market feedback on our products and services
- Create new initiatives and product ideas from your team and other stakeholders to help drive innovation into the product portfolio
- Able to foster internal alignment and collaboration with stakeholders to drive better outcomes
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop marketing, lead gen, and sales strategies to ensure high adoption and success of new product initiatives
We would love it if you have.
- Experience leading and developing a highly engaged team of product managers with diverse backgrounds
- Experience Developing enterprise-grade B2B SaaS applications
- Superior communication skills, including both written and verbal form
- Ability to synthesize complex data and gaps in data to refine strategy and challenge assumptions and the status quo.
- Transforming user goals and issues, market dynamics, and business objectives into a clear product strategy with prioritized goals and delivery of an outcome-based roadmap
- Collaborating with development teams to prioritize complex and competing needs to form a cohesive, well organized, and optimal plan
- Effectively communicating and promoting the product goals to all stakeholders and development team members
- Working in a development environment that embraces Client-centric Scrum, Agile, and DevOps
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.