Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
What you will do.
- Play a key role in supporting our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes and evolving the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Develop and monitor critical financial performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy, understand competitive landscapes and addressable market
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of planning tools
- Prepare presentations and key reporting to the Board of Directors and Executive Team and support leadership in evaluating strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Provide business support as the FP&A expert partnering with the sales team to drive strategic support, insights, and financial planning for one or more customer segments (eg: Strategic, Enterprise, Mid-Market, SMB)
- Develop analytics and a deep understanding of levers to drive growth including developing business cases for growth (performance trends, competitive analysis, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts)
- Build frameworks and develop insights into how revenue and margin performance across user segments influence outcomes, understand product mix within the segment to assess the profitability and strategic value of new and renewed revenue
- Drive deep insights on our top users and users by cohort and by product mix, looking at trends and benchmarking to identify early signals of potential growth or risk
We would love it if you have.
- Undergraduate degree in analytical field (business, economics, finance, statistics, and/or analytics, etc.)
- 7+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields, including FP&A experience
- 3+ year of relevant experience in GTM sales finance, strategic finance, or consulting, preferably at a high growth, enterprise software, SaaS, or subscription focused business
- Previous cross-functional experience working with all functions, including, but not limited to— Sales, Customer Success, FP&A, Accounting, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and People Ops
- Strong analytical skills, and extensive experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in Excel or in other planning applications
- Deep knowledge and understanding of sales, sales cycles, planning, and revenue forecasting
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Be a self-starter capable of driving business result, focused on bringing clarity based on deep insights and drive impactful financial outcomes
- A proven ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
Nice to have.
- Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. engineering, computer science, business, economics, finance, statistics, and/or analytics) preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong working understanding of US GAAP and other financial reporting principles
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving high-growth, and rapidly scaling environment
- Investor relations experience
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.