Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a BI Architect to develop and lead innovative data techniques and methods, supporting both business and technology leaders. This role provides the unique opportunity to tackle complex data issues, and drive cutting edge approaches across our entire organization. You will be solving complex issues and driving growth across Codility.
What you will do.
- Own the strategic design of new reporting and analytical tools that will help the company and its end users achieve their operational objectives
- Experience with data management, architecture, analysis and visualization
- Analyze current data, lead projects to identify and improve data quality and accuracy
- Identify data requirements and architect a data warehouse and data lake to be used across all functions of the business
- Utilize coding languages focusing on data analysis and query extraction
- Identify, recommend, and implement business analytical tools, such as Tableau, Looker, Domo, Power BI, etc
- Interface directly with company subject matter experts to build relationships and meet evolving BI needs, while documenting business rules and use cases
- Performing strategic reporting and analysis, both scheduled and ad hoc, utilizing subject matter experts for guidance to deliver an end product with exceptional quality
- Practical experience using latest technologies for data ingestion, storage, mining/warehousing, big data analytics, manipulation, and visualization
- Practical experience and familiarity with some of the following tools and technologies:
- Tableau, Looker, Domo, SAS, R, Python, SPSS, MapR, Flume, Hue, Impala, Predictive Analytics, Spotfire, and Java
- Meaningful experience in multiple database technologies such as:
- Distributed Processing (Spark, Hadoop, EMR)
- Traditional RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- MPP (AWS Redshift, Teradata)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Titan)
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Platform, Databricks)
We would love it if you have.
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. engineering, computer science, business, economics, finance, statistics, and/or analytics) preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience presenting analytical conclusions to senior executives at Codility and other stakeholders
- Previous cross functional experience working with business functions, including, but not limited to— Sales, Customer Success, FP&A, Accounting,, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and People Ops
- Subscription and/or SaaS experience in hyper growth organizations
- An empathetic approach towards leaderships topped off with a great sense of humor
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.