Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
What you will do.
- Prospecting/calling into a defined strategic account list via a range of strategies from cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads as well as utilizing key research and information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Being creative to find new leads and being proactive with your prospecting - creativity is encouraged at Codility
- Partnering with the Strategic Account Executive to plot expansion opportunities in existing accounts and persistently targeting prospect accounts to find key openings and opportunities
- Assist in growing our Strategic Accounts by gauging interest from prospective inbound enquiries. Efficiently follow up with personalized outreach cadences to product inquiries
- Clearly articulate Codility’s products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully handle and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals on account / prospecting activity
We would love it if you have.
- At least 2 year sales experience in B2B sales;
- Experience building strong professional relationships and demonstrating those to hit quota
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Obsession with organization, detail, multitasking and time management
- A hunger to learn, and are committed to a positive and inclusive team environment
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.