Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
What you will do.
- Assess and improve upon current sales processes, methodologies, and associated discipline. Create and execute short and long-term sales plans, including strategies, goals, tracking mechanisms, and analytics.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing the EMEA sales organization to support the company’s revenue growth objectives and implement necessary adjustments to optimize performance, move quickly on opportunities, capitalize on markets, and build/refine infrastructure for the future.
- Go to Market - Alongside the VP of Sales, you will craft and execute against the overall sales strategy for Codility's offerings, from initial lead through the entire customer lifecycle to maximize revenue.
- Enterprise Selling and Coaching - The Director of Sales, EMEA will need to have experience selling and coaching teams around complex solution sales to clients in every major sector and geography with multiple buyers, departments and influencers. You will identify and address opportunities in the market to shorten Codility’s current sales cycle while growing ARR.
- A Leader - A pure leader who can inspire and rally the troops. Continue to build and retain a world-class team of sales professionals consisting of diverse, yet complementary skill-sets. You must inspire, mentor, enable, and develop high performers, while building a culture of predictability, accountability, and consistency. Additionally they should have a track record of building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - Create and nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales (local as well as international), and Marketing.
Who you are.
- Strong leader – action-oriented and leads from the front with creative, strategic, and financial acumen. Strong business intellect necessary for taking the business to the next level.
- Consultative sales expert who has the ability to work with clients and partners in a collaborative nature.
- A high degree of intellectual horsepower and demonstrable emotional intelligence.
- Highly collaborative and hands-on, excellent relationship building skills, with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of stakeholders
- Creative in solving problems and understanding new markets and category creation.
- Must be a builder – of teams, processes, systems, and culture.
- Ability to represent the company with credibility and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Results-oriented, driven executive who is energetic, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success.
- Entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, independent, passionate, and energetic leader.
- Humble, checked ego and a customer-centric team player.
Who you are Professionally.
- High-Growth B2B software sales leadership executive with Manager, Director, or Regional VP, at a successful company
- Established success leading a significant and successful sales organization, ideally within a high-growth, B2B SaaS company with multiple complex offerings to SMB, Mid-Market, and enterprise customers.
- Proven success in building a new market category and scaling a sales force with revenue streams of a growth-stage business from $5M ARR to $50M and beyond.
- A demonstrated track record of success selling into the HCM vertical.
- Track record of building world-class sales organizations solution selling into enterprise-level customers as well as SMB and Mid-Market, with consistent ability to win deals.
- Highly entrepreneurial, must be a Player/Coach who can up-level the team, distill a complex/data-heavy message to customers and is open to change management.
- A strong, hands-on knowledge of the product and demo skills.
- A passion and proven ability to implement world-class sales processes, productivity improvements and training programs while using quantitative and analytical skills to drive sales and growth.
- Experience working at global companies with a track record of being a key player across the global team.
- Organized leader with the ability to build innovative sales models and strike a strong balance between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Experience operating and executing a B2B land-and-expand SaaS selling motion
- Experience selling to Engineering Leaders and HR/TA professionals is a plus.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.