Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams. Codility has helped global enterprises like Microsoft, PayPal, Slack, and mid-market, and hyper-growth companies scale two times faster, mitigate bias in the hiring process, and save thousands of engineering hours that can go into shipping excellent code and building great products. We also service the needs of our customers in engineering management, including supporting their engineers’ learning and development, and optimally deploying people to teams and projects.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We have a team of over 200 people strong coming from 30 different countries contributing to a product and culture that we’re super proud of. Codility is rated as the top-performing talent management software on G2, has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor, and has won the Best CEO award in 2021 on Comparably. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you.
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates like you to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Director of Field Marketing to manage a team of regional field marketing managers and help solidify our presence in our key markets.
What you will do.
- Manage, mentor and scale a team of regional field marketing managers. Participate in career pathing, removing blockers, and be an advocate and voice for your team.
- Lead the development of field marketing strategy, including working with sales and other market-facing teams to identify and break into new high value geos.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional account-focused marketing strategy - improve funnel metrics by partnering closely with sales. Identify the most effective marketing messages, value propositions, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Working with regional field marketing managers, define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy - adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team as a part of the overall GTM strategy.
- Build and nurture relationships between sales and marketing - be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities and challenges.
- Plan and supervise execution of the field event strategy, including customized in-person and online events, prospect dinners, local meet-ups, executive roundtables, and workshops. Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness.
- Identify and track relevant performance metrics to assess effectiveness of programs, report progress to leadership, and adjust strategy and tactics to optimize results.
- Position Codility as the go-to partner for enterprise in the field - build out the process to integrate local partners, influencers, and customers into regional campaigns.
We would love it if you have.
- Experienced: Extensive experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through field marketing. Robust understanding of marketing to enterprise, large tech, and fast-scaling tech companies.
- Sales-focused: experience partnering with the sales team, ensuring optimization of pipeline coverage, acceleration, and alignment.
- Excellent communicator: have outstanding written communication and presentation skills, without fear of over-communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Innovative & impactful: have a strong understanding of best-in-class marketing techniques and apply them to meet company objectives..
- Analytical: strong analytical skills with demonstrated capabilities in campaign measurement, analyzing, and interpreting data. Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Energetic & enthusiastic team leader: Codility is a remote-first company with colleagues distributed across cities in multiple time zones; communication and relationship building and people-focused management are key.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.