I-O Psychology Team
Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking a Solution Consultant for the I-O Psychology team. This is an extremely influential position as you will add I-O psychology-related professional services capacity to Codility. You will work directly with the Chief I-O Psychologist and support multiple teams and initiatives, including product, sales, and customer success, by offering expertise in validation, compliance, fairness and bias, testing best practices, and evidence-based hiring.
What you will do.
- Support the sales and customer success teams by serving as an assessment and validation consultant that adds credibility and trust to prospective or current customer engagements.
- Support assessment onboarding and implementation projects for new customers, including business and talent strategy discovery.
- Conduct validation studies (content or criterion-related) and/or adverse impact studies for clients.
- Represent and contribute to the I-O psychology team with additional assessment, marketing, or professional service projects, including research, content development, scoring, technical documentation, and process improvements.
Who you are.
- A Master’s or Ph.D. level graduate in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or a related field.
- You have 3 years of talent acquisition or selection and assessment consulting experience working with an internal talent acquisition team, an external consulting firm, or as an independent consultant.
- You have strong consulting acumen (e.g., project management, client/customer education, cross-functional collaboration) and experience working with enterprise-level organizations.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, including experience producing technical reports and documentation.
- You have applied knowledge and skills in job analysis or competency modeling in challenging settings.
- You understand and have applied advanced validation techniques and strategies.
- You are fluent in psychometrics and assessment-related concepts and have communicated these to lay audiences (e.g., reliability, validity, bias, scoring, work samples, SJTs).
- You are familiar with testing and hiring standards such as the Uniform Guidelines, Standards, Principles, and other legal testing requirements.
- You have strong R or SPSS skills.
We would love if you have.
- Knowledge of technology industry terms, practices, and software engineering roles, or have experience working in the technology industry.
- Sales or sales support experience.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health day
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.