Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking a People Business Partner to work directly with our engineering and product leadership and teams to continue building a high performing culture that enables talent to thrive and that exceeds business expectations and goals. Reporting into our Chief People Officer, this highly visible role has a huge impact across the company and our brand as we are setting the industry bad for high performing teams. You'll provide support across engineering and product teams in organizational design, talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning, leadership development, diversity & inclusion, and employee relations.
What you will do.
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership to create, build, and execute on strategy that drives a highly engaged and outcome oriented culture to continue building world-class products.
- Provide frontline support to leaders and employees, acting as a one-stop contact for all strategies related to people in your assigned functional teams, managing both, big ideas, and some operational tasks.
- Be a strong coach and advisor to managers helping them navigate talent challenges while helping to get in front of any major issues.
- Be a leader within the Codility People Ops team who challenges the status quo and executes by example.
Who you are.
- You are a strategic thinker and a true business partner.
- You thrive at working and growing international and diverse teams.
- You have a true desire to help people grow.
We would love if you have.
- Experience in an employee focused partnership role helping technical teams succeed.
- Proven ability to create and execute plans to build a high performing culture through growth stage.
- Live our core values that 'We Are Human' by helping to build people policies and programs that inspire and motivate talent to do their best work.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.