Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
To do this, we are seeking a Manager of Sales Development who will be responsible for managing a team of inbound and outbound sales development reps to build and fill the top of the funnel sales pipeline.
What you will do.
- Coach, mentor and motivate members of the Sales Development/Account Development teams.
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on account coverage, target personas, opportunity quality and account/lead development to Account Executive hands-off.
- Develop lead/account strategies for team members and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on the performance of key performance metrics.
- Identify, interview and hire sales talent and continually 'raise the bar' with each new hire.
- Collaborate across boundaries with Sales Management, Sales Operations, People Ops, Growth Marketing.
Who you are.
- You are a natural leader who is truly passionate about supporting Sales Development careers and building a high-performing sales organization.
- You love mentoring and coaching early-career individuals
- You bring a proven track record of leadership and development skills, competencies in collaboration, communication, action-orientation, and managing for results.
We would love if you have.
- At least 2-3 yrs of experience directly managing a team of individual contributors in lead generation roles and/or account development.
- Experience working in software sales as an IC & manager.
- Track record of success in interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, and scaling high functional sales teams.
- Expert in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
- Strong executive presence and ability to maintain confidential and business ethics.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.