Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
As the Digital Success Manager, SMB you are responsible for ensuring the success of our small and midmarket customers who do not have a single point of contact assigned to them. The primary objective of this role is to to help build and execute a Digital Customer Success strategy that will provide an exceptional, multi-channel engagement experience that maximizes value for SMB & Scale customers post-sale.
You will work with a high volume of accounts, evaluating how customers utilize Codility and identify areas for improvement to maximize retention. Your primary targets will not only include driving onboarding, engagement and adoption but also result in net retention growth targets. You will be deep in the data, monitoring and fine tuning your programs along the way.
You will be working closely with many other groups in Codility including Product, Engineering/IT, Marketing, Customer Success, Renewal Sales and Support teams to deliver complex communication to the SMB customers globally.
What you will do.
You will have a real impact on Codility’s business via:
- Driving proper adoption of our platform for hundreds of customers that results in low churn rates and high satisfaction rates
- Being a face of the company for the entire customer segment globally
- You will have the chance to influence your role by defining best-practices and processes.
- This job would give you the opportunity to collaborate with other departments: Product, Engineering/IT, Marketing, Customer Success, Renewal Sales and Support teams.
- Lastly, it would let you master many tools that you would be using on a daily basis, like Churn Zero, Salesforce.com, GoToWebinar and others.
Your daily activities will include:
- Analyzing product adoption and customer feedback to prioritize and engage at-risk accounts.
- Create scalable nurture campaigns that increase product adoption.
- Handle inbound volume of email and phone conversations with a large customer portfolio across different lifecycle stages.
- Proactively sharing information with customers such as training materials, faqs and new features and research findings;
- Identifying upsell opportunities;
- Onboarding and education of the customers via various content types and engagement methods.
Who you are.
- You are driven by impact and thrive in unstructured environment;
- You enjoy creating processes and solving problems;
- You feel comfortable while speaking to the big group of people (e.g. during the webinars);
- You like automating your work and using many different tools;
- You know how to work cross-teams;
- You are proactive in your client approach;
- You like analysing data, driving conclusions and actions based on them.
- You have a strong knowledge of Customer Success
- You're experience developing at-scaled programs (preferred)
What we offer:
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- An inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.