Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent, and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efficient. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates. In order to do this, we are seeking a Director of Sales to own EMEA and be responsible for building and leading a world-class sales organization that will work cross-functionally to develop and drive the end–to–end sales strategy for the region, reporting to the VP of Sales, EMEA. Codility is looking for a sales leader who can enhance and optimize their current customer base, sales team, sound processes, and discipline. This person will have experience defining revenue cycles and a track record of building effective sales teams from the ground up that leverage analytics and data to drive predictable growth.
What you will do.
- Process, Analytics, and Predictability - Assess and improve upon current sales processes, instrumentation, methodologies, and associated discipline. Create and execute short and long-term sales plans, including strategies, goals, tracking mechanisms, compensation, and analytics.
- An Architect for Growth - She/he will be responsible for managing and growing the UK sales organization to support the company’s revenue growth objectives and implement necessary adjustments to optimize performance, move quickly on opportunities, capitalize on markets, and build/refine infrastructure for the future.
- Go to Market - Alongside the VP of Sales, EMEA & leadership team, she/he will craft and execute against the overall sales strategy for Codility's offerings, from initial lead through the entire customer lifecycle to maximize revenue.
- Enterprise Selling and Coaching - The Director of Sales, EMEA will need to have experience selling and coaching teams around complex solution sales to clients in every major sector and geography with multiple buyers, departments and influencers. She/he will identify and address opportunities in the market to shorten Codility’s current sales cycle while growing ARR.
- A Leader - A pure leader who can inspire and rally the troops. Continue to build and retain a world-class team of sales professionals consisting of diverse, yet complementary skill-sets. She/he must inspire, encourage, enable, and develop high performers, while building a culture of predictability, accountability, and consistency. Additionally they should have a track record of building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - Create and nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales (local as well as international), and Marketing.
Who you are.
- Strong leader – action-oriented and leads from the front with creative, strategic, and financial acumen. Strong business intellect necessary for taking the business to the next level.
- Consultative sales expert who has the ability to work with clients and partners in a collaborative nature.
- A high degree of intellectual horsepower and demonstrable emotional intelligence.
- Highly collaborative and hands-on, excellent relationship building skills, with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of stakeholders
- Creative in solving problems and understanding new markets and category creation.
- Must be a builder – of teams, processes, systems, and culture.
- Ability to represent the company with credibility and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Results-oriented, driven executive who is energetic, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success.
- Entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, independent, passionate, and energetic leader.
- Humble, checked ego and a customer-centric team player.
Who you are Professionally.
- High-Growth B2B software sales leadership executive with Director, Regional VP, or VP tenure at a successful company
- Established success leading a significant and successful sales organization, ideally within a high-growth, B2B SaaS company with multiple complex offerings to SMB, Mid-Market, and enterprise customers.
- Proven success in building a new market category and scaling a sales force with revenue streams of a growth-stage business from $5M ARR to $50M and beyond.
- A demonstrated track record of success selling into the HCM vertical.
- Track record of building world-class sales organizations solution selling into enterprise-level customers as well as SMB and Mid-Market, with consistent ability to win deals.
- Highly entrepreneurial, must be a Player/Coach who can up-level the team, distill a complex/data-heavy message to customers and is open to change management.
- A strong, hands-on knowledge of the product and demo skills.
- A passion and proven ability to implement world-class sales processes, productivity improvements and training programs while using quantitative and analytical skills to drive sales and growth.
- Experience working at global companies with a track record of being a key player across the global team.
- Organized leader with the ability to build innovative sales models and strike a strong balance between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Experience operating and executing a B2B land-and-expand SaaS selling motion
- Experience selling to Engineering Leaders and HR/TA professionals is a plus.
What we offer:
- A progressive remote first culture with an aggressive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- An inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.