The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we're redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we've helped thousands of engineering leaders across the world build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their remote-hiring approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
Product in Codility
Being a product-centric organization, our product team works cross-functionally to build products from conception to launch by bringing together engineering and business worlds. The world is moving fast and our culture empowers ownership and minimal bureaucracy. It’s an environment that enables you to do what you think is right – and quickly - move fast, fail, learn, and pivot. Codility’s Product Managers work closely with the executive leadership, have high visibility among the C-suite and have direct impact on Codility’s growth and strategy. Our product puts our customers first and delivers that special remote tech hiring experience in the most creative expression.
We are looking for a senior Product Manager to expand one of our fastest, globally-growing products. You will have full ownership of the problem space and product strategy. Our Senior Product Managers are analytical and data-driven individuals, who are responsible for building products end-to-end, focusing on discovering, analyzing, delivering and learning until our solutions are perfectly tailored to our customers needs. We expect our Product Managers to have a hands-on mentality, natural enthusiasm and curiosity, “make things happen” attitude and excellent communication skills to influence a large number of stakeholders across the organization. The position involves taking these skills and experience and applying them to some of the most exciting and massive remote-first tech-hiring opportunities that exist on the market today.
We are hiring in multiple locations: East Coast, London, Berlin and Warsaw.
Scope of responsibilities
- Research and analyze the remote tech-hiring ecosystem, markets, competitive landscape and customers needs, challenges and requirements
- Conceptualize, define, deliver and optimize products, solutions and features, experiment, test their impact and iterate quickly to support Codility’s rapid growth
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across Codility, including engineering teams, UX, other product teams, marketing and sales to determine which features to move forward and in what priority order and establish a clear product vision
- Assess new business opportunities, balancing Codility’s objectives with the goals of our customers, and develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult problems
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline)
- Strong data skills and proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
- Experience developing and launching products from discovery to delivery
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Entrepreneurial and analytical skills; effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Hands-on mentality
- B2B and SaaS experience
- Hands-on experience with data tools – SQL, Python, R, or equivalent
Benefits and Perks
At Codility, we believe in a remote "people first" culture:
- With hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Highly Desirable Remuneration
- Employee incentive stock options
- Investment in your ongoing development
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, iterating quickly during the product development cycle
We know that great work isn't done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.