Application Support Engineer (React/Vue/Angular, Python)
The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
Location: Poland - please note at the current time we're unable to issue any sponsorship, therefore we're only able to accept applications from those who have the right to work in the EU (Poland)
We have an exciting role in the capacity of a Full-stack Engineer in our Creators Team who are responsible for enabling development of new technical exercises as well as supporting and maintaining the highest quality of existing content used in creating the candidate tests.
The goal of our Creators Team is to support existing and enable new technical possibilities for our authors to create and deliver new and exciting content, whilst maintaining and extending existing systems.
What you’ll do with us
- Be a key member of the team by assisting the Codility community in the process of creating the new content by supporting, reviewing, and documenting new technical tasks
- You will play an active role in supporting the team in developing, maintenance and upkeep of our community library
- Collaborate with programming experts on building and improving recruitment tasks in various technologies
- Collaborating with Product Teams on a daily basis to ensure smooth delivery of new tasks
- Improving and extending out existing tools for content creation
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You have demonstrable experience of supporting a software development team(s)
- You like to evangelise, and are obsessed with technology
- Knowledge of Backend technologies such as Python
- Strong communication skills and an inquisitive mind
- Ability to handle pressure of managing multiple tasks concurrently
- Exposure to the the tech stack of: PostgreSQL, Docker, PyTest would be advantageous
Codility Tech Stack:
- Frontend: ES2018, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest
- Backend: Python 3.8, Django, Golang
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift, DynamoDB
- Continuous Deployment/Tools: Gitlab/GitlabCI, PyCharm, Goland
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes (EKS), Istio, Prometheus stack, AWS, Chef
Benefits @ Codility
We believe in a humanity first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Highly Desirable Remuneration
- Employee incentive stock options
- Personal Development opportunities with experts in an international team.
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, iterating quickly during the product development cycle
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.