The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Corporate website optimizations
- Creation of new web assets for lead generation and user acquisition
- Co-ownership of product-led growth projects
- Co-ownership of a new web asset built for developers
- Email template development and implementation
You will love this job if you have:
- 2+ years in web development
- Familiarity with RESTful API design & implementation
- Working experience in Wordpress
- Passion for UX and ability to build responsive solutions
- The ability to receive user feedback and distill feedback into a clear plan of action
- A creative and curious mind able to break down problems into basic elements and then reassemble them from the ground up
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believes in a people-first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin,
- You choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office,
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing,
- Employee incentive stock options,
- Company retirement match,
- Robust physical and mental health benefits,
- Investment in your ongoing development through our learning fund,
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and inclusion.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.