The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
We have an exciting role in the capacity of a Product Designer to join our Product Design Team. We’re looking for a fully remote Product Designer to work alongside the product manager, researcher, and software engineers to deliver great experiences for our customers and their candidates within our SaaS platform and web-based code editor.
What you’ll do with us:
- Running the design process within the agile team through all phases of product development from design exploration to high-fidelity implementation to make a positive impact on user experience;
- Working in the product team with substantial autonomy and strong impact on the product;
- Collaborate closely with front-end and back-end developers to deliver an outstanding experience in the app
- Delivering pleasant UI consistent with other parts of the product;
- Bringing clarity and the right level of information to our users with clear design choices;
- Collaborating with the research team to understand users and react appropriately to their needs and behaviors;
- Explaining the reasoning behind design decisions and processes both to fellow designers as well as non-designer teammates.
You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Typically +3 years of Product Designer experience, preferably in SaaS or as an in-house designer;
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD;
- Proficiency in translating ideas into user flows, wireframes and UI;
- Experience in remote workshop facilitation;
- Experience in working in agile teams.
Codility Tech Stack
- Product Design: We use Sketch app and Abstract combo with the shared Design System library
Benefits @ Codility
We believe in a humanity-first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote-first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work, be it 100% from home or in an office;
- 27 days of PTO globally with a generous holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing;
- Highly Desirable Remuneration;
- Employee incentive stock options;
- Personal Development opportunities with experts in an international team;
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment;
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, iterating quickly during the product development cycle.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.