The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As a result of our continued success, we’re growing and expanding our own Engineering and sales teams, which increases the headcount in our Talent Team.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Work closely with Director of Revenue Operations to continue and innovate on the end to end customer lifecycle
- Deal desk duties including checking pricing, contract date alignments, Salesforce opportunity structure and required data prior to closed won
- Collaboration with Marketing and AEs in driving conversion rates and funnel velocity
- Build ad hoc reports when needed to help our teams gain a better understanding of current stats as well as predictive analytics
- Improve Sales pipeline by actively monitoring the movement to identify gaps in leads entering/exiting the funnel
- Actively monitor the activity of the Sales pipeline for quality and movement. Identify fixes for stale opportunities as well as where the funnel is too full/short.
- Provide Sales analytics to provide insight to trends in the cycle
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new process requests
- Ensure data quality by performing weekly reviews on Salesforce.com data and perform any actions needed to maintain
- Document and train users on new processes and changes
- Provide support to the Revenue Team (Sales, Sales Development, Customer Success, Marketing)
- Actively suggest improvement measures and challenge status quo
- Take ownership of ad hoc projects from planning to execution
- 3-5 years in Sales Operations/Sales Analyst/Revenue or GTM operations
- Understanding of Sales Funnel and Customer Lifecycle
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Experience in high growth SAAS atmosphere
- Hands on experience in working directly with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Business Development
- Ability to problem solve and work in groups
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- Employee stock option incentive
- International team environment
- Vacation policy for all types of contracts
- Complete flexibility regarding office presence or working from home
- Health & wellness budget (for gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.