Hiring engineers is a fast-paced race that everyone has joined at once. Our evidence-based platform helps hiring teams predict the real-life skills of their candidates, at scale. This brings equitable hiring, faster recruitment cycles, and gives engineers more time to solve problems that matter. That’s why Slack, Microsoft and Tesla are using us already.
Codility was founded in 2009 and is now 130 employees strong, distributed across London, Warsaw, Berlin, San Francisco and beyond. Our team is ambitious, creative and international; speaking over 17 languages. We proudly serve 1,500+ customers across 74 different countries facilitating over 30,000 screening and technical interviews every month. We raised a $22M Series A in January 2020 and are in a strong position for rapid growth.
At the heart of it all, we believe our people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to create, learn, and grow.
As Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for using your creative communication skills to turn inbound leads into quality meetings for our sales team. This process will involve navigating technical organizations of all sizes and assessing their propensity to buy through independent research and discovery calls. You will then partner closely with each member of the sales team to schedule meetings and product demonstrations.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Inbound lead followup: Efficiently follow up with personalized outreach cadences to product inquiries and other high-intent activities while meeting monthly opportunity goals.
- Inbound lead qualification: Perform discovery to understand each lead's needs and build consensus within the organizations with senior leadership before passing to the sales team.
- Product demonstrations: Partner closely with the sales team to efficiently schedule time between the interested prospect and each sales representative.
You will love this job if you have:
- 6+ months in SaaS sales or related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a record of over-achieving expectations
- A creative/friendly communication style and passion for continuous improvement
- Passion for efficiency and meticulous attention to detail
- The capacity to understand customer needs and collaboratively problem-solve
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- Employee stock option incentive
- International team environment
- Vacation policy for all types of contracts
- Complete flexibility regarding office presence or working from home
- Health & wellness budget (for gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.