Who We Are
Cobalt.io is a fast-growing and globally distributed remote-first cybersecurity start-up with employees in the US and Germany. We connect global security talent with businesses by providing Pentesting as a Service via the Cobalt technology platform. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
We are hiring a passionate and creative Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team and help drive Cobalt’s product story and accelerate the adoption of Cobalt’s PtaaS Platform within the information security market.
Product marketing is a highly strategic function at Cobalt, where you collaborate on go-to-market across Product, Sales, and Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned product marketer with a passion for understanding how and why customers use a product. As a natural storyteller, you can easily translate that knowledge into compelling positioning and content. You’ll do this by delivering the right content at each stage of the customer lifecycle, by equipping sales and customer success teams with the right stories and talking points, and by evolving the product brand through launches.
What You Would Do
- Product Launches: Lead successful product launches by owning the go-to-market strategy for new customer segments, including positioning, packaging, demand generation, internal enablement, etc.
- Messaging: Craft and implement a compelling customer-centric narrative that defines our product, value proposition, and competitive differentiation
- Cross-functional Alignment: Partner with cross-functional teams to research, plan and implement go-to-market tactics that increase demand, revenue, and retention
- Enablement: Work collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success teams to deliver product and presentation training, convey competitive information, and drive customer acquisition and adoption goals
- Market Intelligence: Understand and stay abreast of the customer and competitive landscape and industry news to best influence our marketing strategy
You Must Have
- 6-8+ years B2B product marketing experience, with an emphasis on market strategy
- Comfort working in a startup environment
- Experience within a SaaS or cloud based technology start-up is preferred
- Prior experience conducting competitive market research
- Proven background in owning customer research, market analysis and segmentation
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of Pentesting!
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Competitive compensation and attractive equity plan
- Flexible paid time off, remote working from anywhere in the US/Germany and travel policies
- Paid remote lunches
- Stipends for wellness, work-from-home and learning & development
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future (US only)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits (US only)