Who We Are
Cobalt.io is a fast-growing startup that is redefining pentesting and making cybersecurity easier and more accessible. Our Pentest as a Service (PtaaS) platform, coupled with an exclusive global community of testers, delivers the real-time insights you need to remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our remote-first team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
As a Partner Account Manager (PAM) based in the US, you will help build out our channel initiatives by enabling existing Partners, responding to and managing inbound Partners, and prospecting into target Partner accounts. As an essential member of the Channel Team, your ultimate goal is to grow relationships with Partners and source business opportunities that lead to revenue generation within your territory.
You will focus on developing sales and marketing alignment (account mapping, email campaigns, etc.), creating joint marketing material (co-branded one-pagers, landing pages, blogs, etc.) and supporting joint selling activities (webinars, demos, events, etc.). You will also work cross-functionally with internal Cobalt stakeholders to achieve and exceed your targets and goals.
What You Would Do
- Account manage strategic Cobalt Partners across a range of industries including compliance management platforms, system integrators, security and IT consulting firms, and security software companies
- Engage, enable, and train Cobalt Partners to effectively speak about Cobalt’s Pentest as a Service platform and ultimately generate leads that drive revenue for Cobalt’s sales team
- Generate a variety of custom GTM assets (one-pagers, blog posts, webinars, case studies, landing pages) for managed Partners focused on top-of-funnel lead generation
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Cobalt’s internal teams (sales, marketing, customer success) to create a strategy unique to the success of Cobalt’s Partners
- Prepare and present pipeline updates to channel and sales leadership
You Must Have
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- The ability to create Partner GTM collateral (joint one-pagers, partner-facing webinars, guest blog posts, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- A go-getter attitude — Not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- An interdisciplinary and strategic approach to problem solving
Nice to Have
- Experience in a quota carrying role, such as a Channel or Partner Manager, Account Executive, or Customer Success Manager
- Familiarity with Partnership and Channel initiatives
- History of success at fast-paced start-ups
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Jira, and Partnerstack
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of Pentesting!
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Competitive compensation and attractive equity plan
- Flexible paid time off, remote working from anywhere in the US/Germany and travel policies
- Paid remote lunches
- Stipends for wellness, work-from-home and learning & development
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future (US only)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits (US only)