- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best. You can view our progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- Benefits include;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays
- 4.30pm finish every Friday
- Regular lunch-and-learns as part of a general learning culture
- Online courses and internal training to level up your skills like from coding, to SQL, to management training
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need, and we’ll seek them out for you
- Cleo socials and activities
- Online mental health support via Spill
- Access to Pushfar - online platform for external mentorship
- A clear career progression path through Progression https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- And many more!
We launched in 2016 because banking is boring and broken. Cleo’s not a bank - she’s got your back. Our mission? To fight for the world’s financial health.
So, what exactly is Cleo?
Using simplicity and humour, she’s helped 4 million people improve their relationship with money and financial health. She’s a platform for the 99% – an AI assistant defining a new category, one that goes beyond saving and budgets to actually changing how we feel about our finances.
Through chat, she provides you with deep insight about your money, while suggesting personalised financial products that increase your ability to save. That said, it’s really our tone of voice that makes us special.
We’re a product for the next generation. We’re meeting our users where they are and building the type of relationship they expect. That also means dropping the BS.
In the past year or so (yes, mid pandemic) we’ve grown the Cleo team from 45 to over 100, closed a $44m Series B led by EQT Ventures and helped over 4 million people on their journey towards financial health.
Find your place at the Fintech that's fighting back. You know that awful feeling when you wake up wondering if what you’re about to do for the next 8 hours actually matters? That doesn’t happen here much. Everything we do is grounded in purpose. And because we’re all showing up for the same reason, collaboration comes easy.
We’re a culture of stepping up. We want, and expect you to grow and develop. You’ll have our support in everything you do. But more importantly, you’ll have our trust. We treat our people as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves.
We also prioritise everyone having a voice. All perspectives are embraced here and we’re humble enough to know that we’ll always need more of them. Not less.