CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, you will help own the planning and development of CLEAR’s products for the Healthcare vertical, in partnership with cross-functional team members. Success in this role includes: (1) driving a common understanding of customer needs and pain points; (2) collaborating with Product/Engineering colleagues to adapt existing CLEAR products for Healthcare clients, or building new products; and (3) ensuring scalable growth of managed consumer identities. This role is located in our NYC headquarters along with our Healthcare team.
What You Will Do:
- Help define CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmap for Healthcare, in partnership with key business stakeholders and peer product/engineering teams
- Own prioritization based on customer need, risk impact and strategic demands
- Collaborate with Product Design and Engineering to create thoughtful, intuitive, and frictionless end-to-end user experiences
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners and customers/prospects to drive towards a shared product vision
- Develop success metrics and drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in product management, preferably with Healthcare focus
- Obsession with the customer experience
- Outstanding organizational, communication, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven ability to drive projects
- Bias towards action and shipping vs making things perfect