CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We’re looking for an experienced Corporate Counsel to help guide CLEAR’s Growth vertical as we expand into a myriad of opportunities in entertainment, travel & hospitality, financial services, aviation, healthcare and more, including our rapidly expanding Health Pass product.
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with business development teams and provide advice and professional guidance on deals, strategy, risk and scalable growth
- Work directly with clients, vendors and partners to draft, negotiate and manage commercial agreements
- Serve as a trusted business partner and creative problem-solver
- Stay ahead of applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance
- Work closely with product teams to advise on new features and business initiatives that ensure compliance with regulatory and contractual obligations
- Demonstrate a keen ability to issue spot sensitive legal and business concerns and proactively propose solution
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience (law firm, in house or both)
- Problem-solving prowess with excellent legal and business judgment
- Excellent writing, analytical and negotiation skills
- Experience advising on product development a plus