CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to ensure our data is best utilized by our organization to optimize our KPIs. You will be an integral part of a cross functional team that ensures the right data is pushed to the right teams in the right way. The ideal candidate knows how to structure data, create useful metrics and present to stakeholders in user friendly ways.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for building powerful and easy to understand interfaces to visualize data
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards in Looker
- Define and monitor KPIs in collaboration with Finance and Data Analytics teams
- Develop and validate predictive models and tools
- Work cross-functionally with our field/Operations team to provide data-driven insights and recommendations
- Ensure all stakeholders have access to reliable and accurate reporting by creating standard metrics and delivering on ad hoc requests
- Work with product owners and stakeholders across departments to identify opportunities based on data trends
- Proactively provide regular updates on company KPIs and dive into understanding changes in trends or anomalies
- Collaborate closely with the Data Warehouse and Engineering teams to re-imagine and build interfaces to help people understand data and trends
- Optimize processes and scalable, reusable data sets with the appropriate architecture
- Develop queries and visualizations for ad hoc requests and projects as well as ongoing reporting and troubleshooting
Who You Are:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in data analysis and visualization
- Proficient with business intelligence tools such as Looker
- Working knowledge of SQL and Looker
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences
- Passion for data and using it to facilitate business decisions
- Curious to dive into complex problems
- Experience delivering critical products with business impact
- Experience interfacing and integrating across multiple engineering areas and groups