CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement integrations with internal and external APIs and platforms.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and offer recommendations for process improvements.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues to develop solutions to meet our business needs.
Who You Are:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you will work in a team.
- An individual who is resourceful and intellectually curious, and loves to constantly solve problems.
- Strong grasp of both NodeJS and React.
- Experience with rapidly growing startups and mature organizations is a huge plus.
Technical Skills Required:
- NodeJS, express, HTTP technologies
- User Experience best practices
- Webpack and other build tools
- Unit testing and end to end testing
Technical Skills Desired:
- Authentication best practices
- TypeScript experience is a plus
- GatsbyJS, graphql
- Web Security best practices
- CMS experience is a plus
- Accessibility best practices
- Performance measurement and optimization
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) - Jenkins and/or Kubernetes experience is a plus