ClassDojo's mission is to give every child on Earth an education they love.
We started by building a network that connects teachers, children, and families. ClassDojo’s flagship app is the #1 communication app connecting K-8 teachers, children, and families, globally. They use it to share what’s happening throughout the day through photos, videos, messages, and activities. It is actively used at an unprecedented scale: in over 95% of US schools, reaching ~51 million children in ~180 countries. We are now beginning to use this network to give kids the best learning experiences in the world, far beyond those a standard school can provide.
We hire for talent density. Our team comprises the most talented, entrepreneurial, and innovative teammates from around the world, with deep backgrounds in education and large scale consumer internet, including Instagram, Netflix, Dropbox, Uber, Y Combinator, and more. We’re building a company where the most talented people want to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life here—and you’ll pioneer the future of education, too.
What you’ll do:
Create and scale new consumer products for our network of tens of millions of children and families, building a global consumer education business. You’ll grow ClassDojo from where we are to our next major milestones: reaching 100 million+ families, and $100 million+ in revenue, while deepening love for our brand.
You’ll work closely with our co-founders, CTO, Head of Product, Head of Marketing, and cross-functional teams to invent and test exciting long-term ideas. You’ll work at both a strategic and tactical level, turning data, research, and intuition into products and experiences that tens of millions of children will love.
You will be a match if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in product management.
You might be a good fit if:
- You’ve achieved product-market fit with new consumer products
- You have experience as a founder, or an equivalent level of accountability
- You’ve monetized consumer products, ideally subscription products or marketplaces
- You have a strong grasp of product strategy
- You have strong product intuition, and good taste
- You enjoy speaking with customers, and conducting qualitative user research to inform direction
- You have strong quantitative skills and comfort with evaluation
- You work well in resource-constrained environments
- You move faster than is comfortable—you are an instigator
- Your written and spoken communication is clear and concise
 Some more context:
- ClassDojo's 125m Metaverse Mission (Forbes)
ClassDojo is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ClassDojo is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status. ClassDojo will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical and mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result. In accordance with applicable local ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.