ClassDojo’s ultimate goal is to create an education system that serves every child on Earth with a 10x better learning experience than today. Our plan to do this is to bring communities of teachers, kids, and families together all over the world, and give those communities the power to improve their classrooms.
How you’ll help
- You’ll be the face of our office and help engage employees.
- You’ll bring forth and run projects that improve the workspace
- You’ll come up with creative ways to highlight our cultural values and bring our employees together
- You’ll work with internal and external parties making sure we have everything we need to function effectively
What we look for
- Unparalleled Adaptability and Anticipation
- Stellar Organization and Follow-Through
- Solid Communication
- Creativity Coupled with Intense Curiosity
- Unwavering Self-Confidence and Self-Motivation
- Keen Emotional Intelligence and Steadfast Composure
- Optimistic, Go-Getter with High Energy
- Excellent Problem Solver and Critical Thinker
- Fun and Caring
- Prior experience working for a fast-growing tech (start-up) company
- Proven ability to brainstorm/implement systems to improve the office experience
ClassDojo's mission is to bring communities together, and give them the tools, ideas and energy to change education for their kids. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, ClassDojo is a classroom communication app that helps students build social-emotional skills while creating a simple way for teachers, parents, and students to share what’s happening during the school day through photos, videos, and messages. We're one of the fastest growing education technology companies of all time, used and loved by millions of teachers, parents and students in 90% of K-8 schools in the US, and 180 other countries.
We believe focused, talented, non-hierarchical teams can achieve a surprising amount. Our team is made up of engineers, designers, and educators from around the world, with deep backgrounds in public and charter schools, as well as from Facebook, Google, Dropbox, Airbnb, Amazon, Y Combinator and more. We’re building a company that will transform education and one that is the kind of place we’ve all always wanted to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life here.
If you're excited about having an impact in education at massive scale, we'd love to hear from you.