What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect and match their needs with a product value proposition. Your role on the marketing team is to harness inbound interest, and provide prospects who have “raised their hand” a friction-free experience to get their questions answered. You'll spend time researching new potential prospects using the attributes of our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), work with your network and sales tools, follow up on high-quality lists, and iterate and improve our messages and scripts.
- Respond to leads and execute quality conversations while seeking to build customer relationships.
- Works within the marketing team to develop target lists, call strategies, messaging and new ways to increase awareness of Clariti
- Research prospects to build effective outreach, understand their needs and articulate the value that Clariti provides
- Use a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified meetings with prospects
- Constantly evolve and improves the lead qualification process.
- Engage with sales teams to ensure timely handoff of leads
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects as information is gathered and interest is vetted; leveraging your CRM and diligent about tracking notes and activities
- Achieve target SQL goals by following up on MQLs and turning those into meetings scheduled with Sales Executives
What you bring to the team
- 2 - 3 years relevant sales experience in SaaS
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, spoken and written
- Comfort on the phone - initiating contact and learning from customers
- Coachability, self-aware, and open to feedback
- Curiosity - learning quickly and often; always aiming to improve and optimize
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a long sales cycle.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach.IO, Salesloft or similar CRM systems
- Adaptability - able to learn new concepts and software programs quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to new processes
- Successful track record-setting sales appointments in a SaaS startup
- Experience selling workplace productivity, HR or intranet solutions
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.