What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing the Demand Generation Manager will drive Clariti’s rapid growth over the coming years. The successful applicant will be responsible for the strategy and execution of a multi-channel approach while offering a world-class customer experience focused on thought leadership and providing value in the government permitting and licensing space.
- Leading our growth strategy through the execution of digital, webinar, email and events campaigns
- Creating a leading buying experience in public sector through personalization, content marketing and automation
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Copywriting and graphic design support
- Data analysis to develop insights, track campaign performance and optimize across all channels
- Develop inventive new strategies to generate demand and get potential customers excited about Clariti
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years experience executing successful multi-channel campaigns in B2B SaaS or public sector, through variety of marketing channels including digital, email, webinars and events
- A track-record of leading revenue growth
- Expertise in Google Adwords, Analytics, Hubspot or equivalent systems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce - can build reports, setup campaigns and make updates in all standard objects
- Strong communication skills, persuasive writer
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.