Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a member of the Circle Revenue Team, you will play a critical role in executing our go-to-market strategy for Asset Managers and Custodians as part of Circle’s Capital Markets Vertical Team. You will be responsible for signing new business spanning the full sales lifecycles and create outbound leads with both crypto-native and traditional finance Asset Managers (Hedge funds, RIA, VC/PE), digital assets Custodians, and traditional finance brokers who use Circle’s stablecoins and Digital Dollar Infrastructure in their capital markets businesses. You will act as subject matter expert and knowledgeable resource for prospective clients. Most importantly, you will directly fuel our growth engine by winning and signing new customers in the Asset Management industry.
What you'll work on:
- You will be responsible for segmenting, sourcing and driving the full sales cycle spanning all of Circle’s Stable Coin Infrastructure products and services
- Identifying and prioritizing strategic, high-revenue and high-growth opportunities
- In partnership with a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for active problem-solving, driving sales efficiency and velocity for the business
- Being a subject matter expert to Circle colleagues as they build new features around the Circle Account and products for a demanding client base
- Collaborating with your peers to highlight best practices and lessons learned
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Experience - You are an accomplished (7+ years) Capital Markets or FinTech operator who can speak in detail about market structure, regulations, and API uses to Senior-level Capital Markets executives as well as with Operations personnel. Experience selling technology platforms and services to Capital Markets constituents spanning: Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, RIA’s, and Custodians. You are talented in storytelling and presenting, and you listen well. You have a strong interest in the future of Capital Markets and a deep understanding of how blockchains and on-chain transactions work.
- Customer Focus - You are naturally curious and care deeply about understanding your customer’s business strategy. You are capable of initiating and engaging in strategic conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are engaged with the digital assets community and keep yourself aware of newsworthy companies, market movements and projects.
- Strategic Agility - You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex technical sale in a highly consultative manner. You have demonstrable experience managing a cross-functional sales process and driving deals to conclusion.
- Track Record of Success - You thrive in competitive situations with a well established history of exceeding new customer acquisition and revenue quotas. You have, or can quickly build, a relationship with operators in the Capital Markets industry
- Entrepreneurial Spirit -. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Aptitude - Can discuss market structure, the competitive landscape, and regulation as well as trade settlement and margin collateral issues for Market Makers. You understand API connectivity and can speak at a high level with trading system developers.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $145,000 - $190,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.