Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Director, Product Management to build best-in-class developer platform experiences around Circle’s stablecoin infrastructure. You will work closely with external developers and partners, as well as engineering and a broad set of internal teams to develop and grow the ecosystem around Circle’s stablecoin infrastructure and bring its benefits to millions of end users around the world. You will lead a team of product managers to deliver maximum impact on the product roadmap.
What you'll work on:
- Owning one of Circle’s product verticals - its vision, feature set and roadmap.
- Owning the growth in adoption of Circle’s stablecoin infrastructure as a platform.
- Conceiving and building customer and developer experiences that deliver on our customers’ platform needs.
- Collaborating with senior product leadership and other product managers to align roadmaps and conceive projects that support product iterations.
- Interacting with customers’ business, product and engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements and roadmaps.
- Collaborating with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points and discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- Partnering with product design leaders to imagine and define new platform experiences that are better, cheaper, faster and easier to use than traditional financial technology platforms.
- Working closely with product marketing, business development, data science and other teams at Circle to deeply understand the use of Circle’s stablecoin platform and drive growth in a programmatic manner.
- Categorizing customers’ needs into segments, prioritizing initiatives according to business strategy, and maintaining an up-to-date product roadmap that delivers on the Circle product vision.
- Managing multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensuring timely delivery of feature releases.
- Attracting, recruiting, managing and retaining a team of product managers.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- 5 or more years of experience in product leadership roles including people management responsibility.
- 10 or more years of experience in product management or as a founder.
- Experience conceiving best-in-class developer platforms and serving developer ecosystems.
- Fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- Self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion – you don't need to work from a script.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.