Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments and commerce worldwide. Circle is the pioneer of the fastest growing fiat-currency backed stablecoin, USDC, which has a market cap of $500 million and more than $1 billion USDC issued in under a year's time. Circle was founded in 2013 and is backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (Airbnb, Stripe), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin and London.
Your team is responsible for:
As a Paralegal at Circle, you will provide a full range of corporate, regulatory and logistical support for the Legal Team. We are looking for someone to join a fast-paced team and who is self-initiating, team-oriented and capable of managing competing priorities.
- Provide support to Circle’s global legal operations
- Own and maintain of corporate governance records, including board minutes, consents, equity documents, and capitalization table
- Prepare and file documentation relating to global entity formation and maintenance
- Review and prepare markups of commercial contracts and non-disclosure agreements, coordinating with internal decision-makers and liaising directly with third parties to drive negotiations to completion.
- Assist with drafting, editing, and processing of contracts and standard forms
- Manage the company’s global intellectual property portfolio
- Responsible for maintenance of the legal team’s invoice management and service providers.
- Assist with gathering information to; review, summarize and analyze data relative to corporate and regulatory changes and trends impacting the organization enterprise-wide
- Manage corporate compliance calendar and assist with filing requirements
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow up, often under tight deadlines
- Coordinate execution of signature pages for transaction documents
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience at a financial institution or leading law firm
- Obsessively organized, with a creative problem-solving edge
- Maintain an energetic and positive attitude, especially under pressure
- Exercise discretion with highly confidential business information
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products and Google Apps
- Experience with corporate governance preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.