SeedInvest is looking to tokenize startup equity and open up these opportunities to everyone. As a Senior Software Engineer at SeedInvest, you’ll be responsible for creating brand new user experiences and iterating on them for both startups and investors. You can become an expert not just in software engineering but also in startups and startup fundraising.
What you’ll work on
- Planning and designing product features and code architecture
- Owning full lifecycle of a project, from requirements gathering through QA and launch
- Collaborating and mentoring fellow engineers in best practices and strategies
- Helping figure out how to create security tokens in a compliant manner and help shape the future of securities
What you’ll bring to SeedInvest
- 3+ years of software development experience including experience with large scale distributed systems
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong bias for action
- Unending drive and a thirst to learn
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in computer science
- Prior experience with a startup
- Prior experience working in product teams for consumer-facing products
- Angular / React
- Django / Python
- PostgreSQL / Nginx / AWS
- Requirement gathering and project management experience
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
In March, 2019 Circle Internet Financial Ltd. acquired SeedInvest. Circle is a global crypto finance company built on blockchain, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. Circle's suite of products enable customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. Circle is backed by $250 million from Goldman Sachs, Baidu, IDG, Breyer Capital, General Catalyst, and other leading global investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.