Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Circ is looking for a Lead Engineer – Energy Concept who drives development and implementation of all energy concepts for micro mobility in China to ensure excellent client centric and an outstanding end-to-end customer experience.
Close collaboration with the China Managing Director and the HQ executive team in Berlin guarantees an exciting participation on global projects.
- Overall design and requirement specification of battery pack according to micro mobility requirements
- Specification of battery components for series production
- Qualification of battery components
- Create design specification documents and component test specifications
- Ensure the fulfillment of component specifications via assessment of components qualification tests results
- Define battery pack manufacturing specification in cooperation with process engineers
- Participate actively to technical discussions with components suppliers
- Support DFMEA and PFMEA
- M.Sc/PhD major in electrical engineering/ energy concepts
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive/mobility engineering
- Deep knowledge on Li Battery systems
- Experience of electric motor & transmission design and power calculation/installation
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form in English and in Chinese and to interface with in a wide range of organizations both internally and externally
- A passion for technological disruption and mobility
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.