Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- Create a compelling user experience as part of the product design team
- Analyze tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices for web and native mobile (although not being dogmatic about it)
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to materialize concepts through ideation, design exploration and user validation
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives
- Initiate and conduct user research and testing on a continuous basis
- Translate data into compelling and actionable stories
- Conceptualized and crafted digital UI’s end-to-end for 2+ years with an emphasis on visual and interaction design
- Master your tools and move with ease across software and fidelity depending on the goals and circumstances incl. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, pencil and paper
- Work with internal teams to identify customer feedback points for anything from interviews to beta testing
- Not scared of ownership and confident enough to make the decision when to move from low-fidelity sketches to pixel perfect mockups ready for implementation
- Fluency in written and spoken English (+ German)
- Have experience with:
- Native functional prototyping would be ideal (iOS, Android)
- native mobile incl. interface guidelines and standards
- web mobile
- mobility services and maps applications
What we offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of Europe‘s fastest growing mobility startups of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
To make sure your application will be reviewied please send us your portfolio as well.