Flash is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Flash is looking for a Manager – Quality assurance who will be responsible for leading the Quality organization to drive best in class performance and drive a positive Quality and continuous improvement culture to effectively manage quality cost. This includes defining quality processes, standards, specifications, and other technical data necessary to meet manufacturing process requirements and Company quality requirements as well as supporting other functions in the pursuit of excellence. S/he will also oversee, monitor, and document employee training, performance, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Defining quality processes, standards, specifications, and other technical data necessary to meet manufacturing process requirements, Company quality requirements as well as supporting other functions in the pursuit of excellence.
- Oversee, monitor, and document employee training, performance, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Proactively interact with the supply chain group and vendors to ensure the quality of all purchased parts and materials
- Ensure the sites Quality organization as a full partner in driving company execution and improving site operations
- Establish and drive Quality initiatives that advance improvement in both delivery and cost and ultimately support the sites’ strategy aligned to Corporate Core Values
- Promote people development by actively engaging in coaching/mentoring, knowledge transfer, training, performance management and career development.
- Actively interface with customers/stakeholders to promote positive, constructive relationships.
- Ensure that the quality of products/processes meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Be responsible for administration of the sites’ Quality Management System.
- Ensure that audits, both internally and externally, are performed, true root causes uncovered and corrective actions are followed through to correct and prevent any deficiencies/discrepancies observed.
- Provide oversight and reporting of Production Accountability.
- Quality Resource Management and succession planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Master’s Degree a plus
- 8 plus years of Manufacturing and Quality Assurance experience in automotive or other complex manufacturing industry with exacting/demanding requirements and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quality Manager
- ISO/AS9100 QMS body of knowledge experience preferred.
- Experience in developing, implementing and improving the Material Review Board (MRB) and Non – Conforming Material (NCM) Processes. This includes ensuring formal and effective cross functional participation and support.
- Possess a leadership style that is effective at influencing organizational cultural change.
- Demonstrated success at delivering superior business results through the effective execution of the Quality Management System.
- A solid compliance and regulatory background, including the administration of a Quality Management System.
- Possess Lean 6 Sigma skills and experience.
- Familiarity with advanced Quality Processes preferred i.e. PPAP/ APQP/PFMEA
- Overall knowledge, skills, and abilities that reflect: Leadership, Strategy Development, Financial Acumen, Negotiation Skills, Organization Skills, Communication Skills, Team Work, Creativity, and Visionary Forward Thinking.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.