Ceribell Inc. is a rapidly growing venture capital backed medical technology startup based in Sunnyvale, CA. Ceribell deploys a cloud-linked, portable electroencephalogram (EEG) device to assess brain waves in minutes to identify the occurrence of seizures in emergency rooms and intensive care units. The Ceribell system is comprised of a brain stethoscope that converts brain waves into sound, enabling nurses and doctors to quickly diagnose seizures in order to more quickly administer live saving therapies. Ceribell received the first ever FDA 510(k) clearance for a digital seizure detection algorithm, and is growing its customer base and revenue rapidly. You can find more information at www.ceribell.com.
What an exciting time to join the Ceribell team! With over 4400% growth in the past three years, partnerships with 350+ new hospitals, penetration into all major national health systems, and still pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
About the role:
The Clinical Account Manager (AM) is responsible for launching new hospitals and organic growth of install base of hospitals. The AM will also be responsible for providing on-going medical education to physicians and clinical staff using clinical information as the foundation for growth.
This Clinical Account Manager must be based in Denver or Salt Lake City, please no remote applicants.
What you'll do:
Driving New and Organic Growth
- Expand use of Ceribell to additional acute or critical care centers within existing customer base.
- Work with the local Territory Manager to launch Ceribell at new customer sites.
- Drive new product and technology introductions for existing customers.
- Build advocacy and champions within facilities. Use hospital data to validate and build interest.
- Develop a qualified lead funnel within existing install base. Regular activities consist of formal presentations, peer to peer education, new physician training, and driving physician education.
- Responsible for upgrades and departmental expansion in existing install base.
- Strong project management skill requirement to support new account launches.
Clinical Training / Education
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and/or office staff on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products. Become a clinical expert in use cases of Ceribell and relevant patient populations.
- Troubleshoot workflow solutions for departments as need arises
- Partner with clinicians to identify and establish protocols for patients at risk of seizure.
- Lead clinical teams through training sessions helping understand workflow and applications.
Reporting and Administration
- Submit all required reports and training documentation on a timely basis
- Use Salesfoce.com to manage administrative task
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Ceribell policies
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful deployment of Ceribell products at customer locations.
- Ability to work within a field-based team and strong partnership with Territory Manager of respective region.
- 3-5 years of recent critical care sales experience OR 5 years and med device or pharma experience OR RN’s with industry experience in supporting sales teams.
- Experience working with multiple key stakeholders (physicians, management, administration) or hospital-wide committee membership.
- Excellent Communicator, Relationship Builder, Creative & Effective Problem Solver, highly organized and ability to prioritize strategically.
- Ability to accurately assess and understand different stakeholders needs/wants. Process cross functional agendas and adjust strategy to achieve desired outcomes.
- Confidence and expertise required to effectively challenge the status quo and influence meaningful change through consensus building
- Driven & Coachable: innate desire to succeed; willing to seek out coaching, accept feedback and apply new skills supports measurable change
- Grit, high integrity
- Bonus points: start-up experience or experience working with disruptive technology, med device experience, neuro ICU clinical experience, sales experience.
What we offer:
- 180K at Plan + Equity
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental and Vision for the Employee
- 50%- 70% Employer Paid Heath, Dental and Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Ceribell equity
- A flexible vacation policy and 11 paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Flex spending account, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Joining a mission minded organization!