*This is a remote position*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
As our Corporate Paralegal, you will work with some of the most innovative legal, growth, marketing, operations, and product teams out there. You will be responsible for managing corporate and commercial contract processes and assisting Cerebral’s legal team in a variety of complex corporate and commercial transactions.
The successful Corporate Paralegal will:
- Manage and maintain Cerebral’s corporate document portfolio, legal entity structure, legal entity registration requirements, IP portfolio, contracts, corporate databases, and equity administration
- Establish internal corporate processes
- Assist attorneys in an array of corporate and commercial transactions, from preparation to closing
- Draft a variety of corporate documents, including inter-company agreements, confidentiality agreements, incorporation documents, shareholder and board resolutions, meeting minutes, officer certificates, powers of attorney and employment/equity documents
- Collaborate with and manage outside counsels and outside vendors in various legal matters
- Provide legal support to and work with internal teams on a variety of legal matters
- 7+ years of corporate paralegal experience at a law firm or in-house at a technology company or venture capital-backed company
- Corporate and contracts experience, including entity formation and maintenance, contracts review, drafting, and negotiation, and corporate governance practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- Solid understanding of stock administration for employees and investors, with experience using Carta a plus
- Problem-solver who can think creatively and practically to build and streamline internal legal processes
- Independent thinker who is comfortable making judgment calls, spotting issues, and escalating to the team when necessary
- Outstanding writing, research, negotiating, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Attention to detail and a drive to get to the bottom of things is a must.
- Adept at technical tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and document sharing and e-signing tools. Experience with G-Suite a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions you make will have a large impact
- Teamwork mentality and enthusiasm to help others
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy