Clinical Research Coordinator (Temporary)
Dallas Fort Worth, TX
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Finding the right antidepressant medication can often be a difficult and frustrating process of trial and error. As part of our mission to improve access to high quality, long-term mental health care, Cerebral is working to expand to provide clients access to the newest, cutting-edge antidepressant treatments through clinical trials.
We are looking for a clinical research coordinator to help clients navigate cutting-edge clinical trials. We need highly organized and responsible individuals to help us closely monitor study participants and schedule both remote and in-person appointments in clients’ homes. Attention to detail and adaptability is a must. This role would be an opportunity for a high performing and motivated individual to kick-start their career at Cerebral via a clinical trial that will be high visibility to Cerebral leadership and external partners.
Please note: This will be a ~six-month, salaried FTE position. Opportunity would exist to extend employment following the successful completion of the clinical trial.
- Follow clearly defined research protocol consisting of both mixture in-person and remote over the course of 6-months
- Participate in training with our sponsor to learn specific procedures, assessments, and devices used in the study
- Schedule study visit appointments with participants
- Data collection and entry
- Take vital signs and collect genetic samples
- Administer a computerized neurocognitive assessment
- Serve as point of contact for participant questions and triage appropriately according to study protocol
- Complete study-specific training and responsibilities
- Experience in clinical research or as a clinical research coordinator
- In-person experience working with patients
- Located in the New York, NY, Dallas Fort Worth, TX, or Atlanta, GA metro areas
- Access to reliable vehicle and willing to travel to client homes (travel expenses will be reimbursed by Cerebral) (*Vehicle access in NYC not required)
- Vaccinated for COVID-19
- Experience in home-based care